Wednesday, February 11, 2009

RA Recruiters

Today I saw military recruiters in the university, with some students filling out info. I immediatly think of them as RA recruiters, the university newbland and we were the newbs. Yes... I was a newb in that situation, atleast a newb to them. The recruiters promising money, guild events in return for you service, so they can ship you off somewhere to fight just to end up forgotten as just another point in the Top 100.

Having rediscovered my Newbhood, I figured I would ask for free stuff. I walk up to the Army recruiters and ask "any free items?", they stare at me for what seemed to be an eternity. I considered running away but then they handed me a couple of pages of info. Would have been nice if they had given me gold, a sword or maybe even a gun but...
Beggars cant be choosers.

5 comments:

  1. I got a free little ball from the Navy and a pen from the Army

    BEAT THAT NEWB!!!! 8D lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a book marker (small magnet really cool) AND a pen from the University of Pennsylvania recruiters! I usually just pass by and take the free stuff without filling anything and if they DARE give me some information then it better come with some bags for me to put my stuff in, anything uninteresting (the information) is trashed >:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn cheap recruiters I had... Yeah definetly RA recruiters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, i got a braclet once from them :D it said
    "GO NATIONAL GAURD", along with a pen.. and one of those funny daily calinders =[ baster stole that from me(Never trust the lunch room at a highschool.. ever)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sano. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with your reads and EO. Work has been so crazy. I read your latest posts while printing admit letters for freshman, and yes, I'm sure some are ROTC. lol Thanks for all the OMG OMG YES's I said while reading! :D Diz

    ReplyDelete