Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Asking Directions

Today, while I was leaving the university, a dad with his daughter ask me for directions to the Admissions of the university. The daughter had the school uniform or in eo terms ''peasant dress''. Im horrible at giving directions so I decide to take them there myself. After doing so, I realize that I just helped a newb reach Stronghold but in real life. I ended up doing in real life something I never bother to do in EO.


I for no reason sometimes compare real life to EO. Next time a person asks me for directions ill be prepared, I will do what I usually do in EO. Ill completely ignore them and keep walking. Just imagine if real life was a bit more similar to EO... the dad of the newb girl would have stalked me all the way to my car saying U U U U then curse at me once I leave to then repeat to the person closest to him.

4 comments:

  1. Lol nice Sano i like it. I think you did a good job. Congrats ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. U U U U U U U U U U U

    lol! How so very true!!

    Keep up the good work buddy! ^^

    ~Conza (Spenser)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL That friggin owns xDD
    I nearly choked laughing imaginating the guy in the Car sayin "U U U pl0x halp"

    gratz for the blog Sano!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx for all of the support. Similar stories like this one yet to come.

    ReplyDelete