Sunday, February 8, 2009

1hp Heals

Back when wraiths were hard to kill, I was training in the third floor. A newb comes up and asks if I can help him reach the forth floor so he can do Pjedro's quest. I tell him no cause the floor is empty and ill probably die. He stays and starts to heal me 1s, which is annoying when healed over and over again. I tell him "pls dont waste your tp". He continues to heal me with 1s, thats when a ghost comes and almost kills me. I survived thx to those 1s. It was depressing to know that a newb had saved me lol, but it shows that in the end you never know who will be the one helping you.

Like yesterday, a friend of mine was training and Gnunpanther comes along and starts to ks her. Gnunpanther says crazy things like...''im level 66, you should respect me'' which is hilarious lol. First of all, anyone who thinks they should be respected for being high leveled, gold or items is a loser. Second, she starts to say that she knows Vult and will have him wall my friend lol. That is just to funny, to think that Vult would wall anyone haha. Anyone who has played atleast for 2 months knows that Vult never walls, he does the opposite, he unwalls all of the speeders, but noobs will be noobs.

The ksing goes on and high level speeder comes by. One of those who should be deleted for being such a high level. To my surprise, he actually helps my friend, well anyone above kindergarden would have seen that Gnun was crazy but still, it surprised me. I never thought he would start to help, which just shows how we have to give a person a chance first before we close ourselves thinking we are better cause we have more gold or started eo a before them.

5 comments:

  1. RESPECT ME BECAUSE I'M LEVEL 6263!!!!!1111one

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL did Gnut forget to take her meds again? I try to remind her daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gnun cybers Rexor not Vult so she dropped the wrong name lolol. But she's a b-word anyways so it isn't surprising to hear that she hasn't changed.

    But as for you being saved by a NUB?! AHAHA@u :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL when Kyle got walled Gnut pm'd me to say 'it pays to sleep with an admin'. I guess Rexor is her get out of jail free card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gnun has been walled! lol I bet she is in wall saying how she will get Vult to unwall her.

    ReplyDelete