Saturday, February 7, 2009

Newb Ksers

Speeding ksers are the best. They always start off with the bluff "Ill be here all day", to then 5 minutes later start saying..."Wtf? why dont you train somewhere else?", 5 minutes after that they start to go desperate and leave. Its just funny to see that a Speeder thinks he has more patience than I do. A Speeder by definition means "newb with no patience".


Now the worst ksers are the actual newb ones. First because no matter how little experience they get, its still good exp for them. Second, they just dont understand the concept of ksing and respecting other players. Like this one newb that ksed me a couple of days ago...

I was in the spot training peacefully when this newb came and tried to kill. She then starts yelling at Me to get out. She said "Nub Gtfo", I thought "O.O are you reading my mind??". She could barely kill a rot and she wanted me to leave. I was about to leave just so i could see her get killed but apparently she read my mind again and decided it was best to leave. Oh well, the good thing about EO is that there will always be a chance to kill a ksing newb right around the corner.


8 comments:

  1. darn she should have die >:O!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah. Reminds me of someone I killed with vines... hehehe good for another post. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANY noob is killing material after being 10 seconds in your spot! That is Cruelty 101!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yami taught me what to say to the ks'ers

    SALTE CABRON

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the irnoy of speeders... they speed because they have no patience like you said. Which makes it next to impossible to outcamp a non-cheater.

    But for the last time QUIT CALLING IT KSING! You're an oldbie so you know what REAL KSing is. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, That is funny.

    ReplyDelete