Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friends??

One of the most awkward questions in EO....Friends? I just say "No thx" to all the other questions.

Newb-Will you help me?
Sano-No thx
Newb-Can I have free gold?
Sano-No thx
Newb-Will u marry me?
Sano-No thx

Newb-Friends?
Uhh... I can say no but I feel guilty afterwards. So I end up saying Ok, to be pmed by people who I dont even know but are my new ''Friends". Any suggestions on how to deal with the worst question of EO?

Newb-lvl? lvl?lvl? u lvl?
Sano- 69
Newb-wow friends?
Sano-ok... (damn it)

Yes, the level question is annoying but im used to it by now. Its a bit funny to see how they Need to know my level. Some refuse to leave, they just cant continue playing like they were doing a couple of minutes ago. Their EO world has come crashing and must know my level to regain balance. I say 69 and then they say Ok and leave, as if they are giving me permission to continue with my day. 69 is not even my level but this way I feel like im getting back at them :P
They go off feeling satisfied in knowing something that is not true, and im happy that they left.

u friends?

4 comments:

  1. I give in to the friends question... but in the end they don't even bother me anymore after being "friends", lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. some do bother u and it gets annoying !!!
    what to solve your problem is when they ask friends u just say sorry i got to many xD.

    Example.

    Newb- friends?
    Toto- sorry i got to much
    Newb friends please?
    toto-sorry i got to much :( (this time with a sad face xD )
    newb- aww okai .(walks away)

    Problem solved hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.O that is a good one. Ill try it next time. Thx Totosai :P

    Im not as lucky as you Agent, they usually pm me asking for good places to train etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny when they ask if they can add you and insist that you add them as well. I mean, sure, go ahead and add me, you don't need permission. LOL I save my friends list for speeders to report to Arvid.

    ReplyDelete