Sunday, February 15, 2009

Arvid in Pk

Im wandering EO when I hear that Arvid logged on. I decide to check out Pk, hoping that it will be peaceful since speeders would be scared of him. That is when it all starts.

So im in pk, most of the people there were nice, which is hard to believe but a noob would pop up eventually. Then Arvid started to wall some of the speeders, bubbles appearing out of nowhere. Yes, it was a bit scary since I think he walled a fair player along with some of the speeders. He also casted random admins spells every so often, just enough to make the players think he never left.

This is when the people inside Pk started to talk to themselves. Saying things like "Hey Arvid, I need to speak with you", others would ask Arvid for stuff. I imagined how it would be to enter a room and find everyone in there talking to an invisible person who wasnt even there. An Insane Asylum came to mind... or a church. One of the nice newbs started to talk to a wall. I thought "Damn, they really have gone crazy!". Thats when I check and it turns out that Arvid really was in the wall, lol the newb was right, or maybe I had gone crazy too...




Later on the day, Arvid threw a fake event, saying that a turtle was hidden somewhere in EO. Now ill admit, I ended up walking around eo looking for the damn turtle for about 5 minutes till I realised I was being a newb and headed back to Pk. The newb named Monsterzitk who supposedly found the turtle was level 0 and in newbland, probably an alt made by Arvid a minute before. Showing how he entertains all of eo by doing nothing at all.


Arvid logs off after the fake event, bringing this very random day in pk with him to an end. Now...im not a religious person but what the heck, I will start talking to a random walls too, you just never know.

3 comments:

  1. Off topic: I added your blog to my toolbar and to my blog. Nice work on this man, good luck with it bud and nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Nez. Now I can just look for Sano's while I'm reading yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe or vise versa :P

    ReplyDelete