Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Speeders treated fairly?

It is always amusing to see speeders complaining about being kill stealed.

Usually I don't bother kill stealing anyone, I just let them be in their spot, but Ive been seeing to many speeders training in vines.

I decided that the right thing to do is to kill steal the speeders. I would not hesitate to kill an afk trainer or an autoer, why would I respect another cheater getting exp?

So I start to ks the speeder and what do they do? They call me the nub.

Cheaters can't expect to be treated fairly. With speed alone, they disrespect everyone else, but they have the guts to demand respect too.

I know alot of the trainers don't want to bother, maybe some are afraid of getting ksed later on or just dont like the idea of ksing, but the speeders have dragon cave, thats more than enough. Let them fight amongst themselves.

They go to areas like vines because we let them, we are to nice and not ks, others worry about not getting enough exp for the day. If everyone ksed the speeders, they would leave.

We must not get so tolerant that we tolerate intolerance... o.O

Most of the time, the right thing is not the easy thing to do. Why would I feel bad for a newb speeder who has an alt level 70 that they trained in 2 months?

Ok rant is over, Good luck to those fair players and have fun :P

2 comments:

  1. what a gr8 idea san i usually give in because its not worth the "spazzers" annoying me, but hey i might give it a try next time keep up the gr8 blogs they make me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe great that you have liked the blog.

    A couple of players have told me that they will also start ksing speeders but only do so if you are prepared to be ksed back from them. Like I said.. the right thing is not the easiest.

    ReplyDelete