Friday, June 26, 2009

Naked Octo

At Octo with guildies, I decide that we should play a game. I call it the Naked Octo.

The goal is to have Octo spawn on top of you, the losers have to go naked for 2 Octo spawns. We separated into teams, guys vs girls.

The teams were Goincommando and I vs Mountaingirl and Jennyg.

Bajz was a wild card, if it landed on him everyone had to get naked



Sadly the girls were extremely Lucky at getting Octo to spawn on them.



The next day we go and play the same game. Random people started to join in the game, but they were also changing the rules to the game I invented the day before lol. 24 hours didn't pass and they were already ruining my game. I had to talk to them and tell them how its played.



If we play this for enough days, it will only be a matter of time that everytime you enter Octo, there will be people sitting in random squares and half of them naked.

4 comments:

  1. Lmao soo much fun! And I have walked in on people playing Naked Octo.. with the wrong rules, I corrected them =) It won't be long at all until everyone on EO is playing Naked Octo.. and the girls will still own <3Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Octo loves Jenny and I- sorry guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I can't believe people are ruining it already. btw, how were they playing it wrong :O?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were saying that if a guy killed octo, then girls get naked, but that is not fun.

    Trying to guess where octo will spawn next is the fun part

    ReplyDelete