Monday, June 8, 2009

Justice?

Massive hacking of accounts happened today. Accounts like Gterrenceman, Theblackaxel, Gruntild, Muaythaikid and many more. So many high level cheaters hacked in one day, its genius.

Apparently they used a program to cheat named EOproxy made by Sausage.

I wish they get deleted, but the accounts will probably be sold... we will see what happens but for now, ill settle with watching these losers complain on how they got hacked.


Update.

I hear that Gt and others were in fact not hacked... yeah its a shame. But still some did lose their accounts.

5 comments:

  1. Lol nice, I did a post on this too and like you, I am damn glad most of them got hacked. Anyone cheating deserves to be hacked and I laugh at all of them, Nice post bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lie, they all confirmed it. Still, it's too bad that they weren't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx alot Allward, yeah a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't seem like this has really effected anything in the game really. Maybe the whole thing is a hoax...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them Attention Whores I swear.

    ReplyDelete