Saturday, June 20, 2009

Down and Back Again

The server has been down twice the same day, once in the morning and again in the afternoon. After a while I try to log on and notice that the server is back up. I check the online list and see this:



I wondered when I added Lolkite to my friends list and then realized that im looking at the Online List, I was #2 logged on o.o I quickly decide to run to biters in hopes to get swarmed by biters.


Vult and Arvid log on and of course Global goes crazy.

There are 4 types of players that make Global be retarded whenever an admin logs on.

1. The Clueless. These are the ones that have no idea that admins can go invisible and are constantly trying to point out the obvious.

2. The Haters. The most common...newbs that think they are kool for insulting an admin.

3. The Britney Fans, known for the "Why don't you leave Arvid Alone??"

4. The Tools. These might be the worst of all. There is always at least 1 player that practically begs the Admin to warp to him to they can have a talk about something "important" of EO. The player named Programmer does this perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. To be fair...Global is always retarded with or without an admin to add to the frenzy.

    ReplyDelete