Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pk Me

Everyone has encountered this type of newb. The type that at anything remotely close to a discussion quickly resort to saying "PK me", as if being able to kill someone while using cheats makes them the better player.

Luckily I bumped into one at vines


If only all speeding noobs were this easy to get rid off...

He pmed me saying he was waiting for me at the Pk lobby. I told him I was on my way. I didn't see him again.

I wonder how long he stood there waiting, did he realize he was a fool and refused to come back to vines out of shame? Or did he simply forget?

I will start to do this more often. Never underestimate the retardedness of a speeder.

4 comments:

  1. Lol nice play man, It's fun to make fools out of cheating morons xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes "p.k me" is such a threat on eo lmao NOT i tell them turn off speed and sure i p.k u but u know i kill u in 2-3 hits right? lol wankers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe thx. Reminds me of a time an autofailer told me he was going to sleep and asked if he could autotrain in the spot next to me.

    I said Ok, knowing that once he went afk he would be as good as dead, but luck was on his side because he didnt know how to set up the autotraining script.

    In this case, being dumb actually did him some good, kept me from killing him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how they are so quick to run off to pk and wait for you. I've had some einsteins pm 20-30 minutes later to let me know they are still waiting on me. You know how the PK lobby is always full of speeders standing around? I wonder how many of them are actually there waiting for us to show up.

    ReplyDelete