Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Smooth Criminal

A genius tried to steal my account a couple of days ago.

He tried to do so by impersonating my wife, a common noob trick in EO, but this Smooth Criminal failed horribly.

Just 1 word of advice to any loser who might want to do the same......Make sure the person you're impersonating is Not logged on too.

Not only was my wife logged on at the same time, but she was sitting in front of me. With just that fact, I almost feel bad by how retarded this guy must be.



In the screenie, you can see my wife's name is Mrshollaway and the loser pming me on an account named Mrsholllaway.





It took less than 2 minutes for him to ask me if he could get on my account.





At this point, I give the newb a fake account info, I know that he will be sooo happy.






The noobs excitement is so obvious. He asked me to log off 8 times in about 15 seconds. He probably is celebrating at this point.





And of course, a screenie of the genius logging off,trying to log on to a fake account thinking he scored.

I go to sleep satisfied knowing I made this noob the happiest loser for a couple of minutes, just to take it away from him when he finds out that its not true.


I bet someone saw the screenie of the fake account info in my blog and tried to log into it... damn people can be dumb.

Anyways, you always have to be careful, just don't share accounts.

6 comments:

  1. Lol that was funny. It's so pathetic how some go about it and try to steel accounts. Most are indeed very very dumb and make it so obvious of their true intentions.
    I like how you played it off too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Thx Nez. Sadly enough, its not the first time someone tries to do this to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya Sano,

    Generally speaking I just tell people that they're idiots, and should stop trying. I like the creativity on your part...Whoever this person was must have felt like a S*** head in the end.

    A bucket of lols some of these people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol He tried a little too hard! You could just hear him panting, "Oh Boy! Oh Boy!"

    ReplyDelete