Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Fans?

I'm very glad that you guys have enjoyed my blog so far. It is always nice to see someone comment about something posted in blog.

Today I met one of my good fans.....Eduda. She tells me that she likes my site but asked if I could help her level.






I answer no thx* and in turn she says "UR SITE IS GAY! -.-"

Ok, I know it appears mean to deny a newb help, but I get asked for help easily 10 times a day. Basically every newb that sees me training will ask.

Eduda was a bit nicer than most because she asked for help, most simply say "can you level me?" since they know that I would be doing all of the work.

So... to all my great fans, the answer is "No thx" to helping you level, I think ill survive with the idea that my site is gay. :P

Dont worry, I know that You are one of the good readers.

7 comments:

  1. lol i get asked the same thing but usually get "ur a %$^^# #%$$^ #$$^" instead of "ur site is gay" and they wonder y the stock answer is nty??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the most annoying are the ones that threaten to kill steal you if you don't help them. They can't handle the spot but that wont stop them from trying to ks you into helping them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Players have to learn to play the game not bum for things. Asking for EXP is just as bad as asking for G. Its a game play it and earn what u want. also u shouldnt have to be nice to ppl just so they will like your site. I laugh my bum off reading it all the time xD. Sometimes i think thats y Vult-r unwalls ppl, not because they "learned there lesson" but because he wants the players that still play to be happy. And look where that is getting us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sanouske can you level me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol this takes me back to 2006-07, Used to get that crap all the time and had to post about the annoyances of these kind of activities. And just think bud, It only gets worse the more known your blog gets xD

    Good luck lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Sano at least she didn't ask to join SCS. I usually tell ppl my party is full.
    It's funny how every lvl 1 you see is walking around with an oron/orona and scav. Nobody crafts anymore- half of them don't even know how. Begging for gold, begging for weapons and armor, begging for exp...

    ReplyDelete