Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vines in real life

So I go to the library of the university one day to use my laptop. I notice it's very crowded, people go there for the same reason I do, either use a laptop or study. All the electrical outlets are taken by people using their laptops, so I circle around looking for an open outlet. Thats when I realize...omg im in Vines!

Have to get there early, if not it will be a pain to find a good spot to sit and use the laptop, just like vines. I then start to wonder how real life would be if people ksed...

Seeing people sitting on top of each other trying to be in same spot, taking away their chairs or unplugging computers and connecting theirs while saying... Sharing is caring*, I don't know lol. I have met real life newbs, but that's another story.

When you start to see a library as a map in eo, you know you've played to much o.o

3 comments:

  1. So true, Sano, so true. I remember once I was at Disneyland (yes I love that place, can you tell?) and I felt like I was in Aeven. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, great post! it make me laugh:)

    ReplyDelete