Thursday, March 12, 2009

Walled

Standing in the D/C room, the room you appear after d/cing trying to reach Apozen, Rexor pops up next to me. He was wearing dark robes, blue hair and dragon mask, I say "Nice mask". He leaves and a second later I find myself in the Maze.

Yes, I was walled... I was shocked, didnt know what to do or say, then people start to notice me.



This is Teror coming to help after receiving many pms telling him that I have never sped and should be unwalled.



It was Rexor who walled me, apparently he has the ability to Wall now too. Teror asks Rexor about it, Rexor says that I do speed. Everyone is like "o.o no he doesnt, you must be confusing Sanouske with a newb with a similar name like Sasnouke"





Rexor saying that he will unwall me, that he must have received wrong info.


And this one is my freedom. I was unwalled in less than an hour thanks to everyone who helped, pming Teror, talking in global saying that I should be unwalled.
Thx everyone, seriously I owe you guys alot.

Special Thanks to Bullie, Blazephantom, Jimys, Totosai, Tidues and everyone who was walled with me at the time, the names are in the screenies. Thanks to Vegaszfinest, Teror, Nina, Agentgirl, everyone who protested in global, and my lovely wife Mrshollaway.

If it wasnt for you guys I would still be in wall, and being walled because you got confused by a newb with a similar name... what a pain that is.

So if you happen to see Rexor in EO... Do not complement his mask, the last time I did that I got walled :P

2 comments:

  1. nice post Sanny, the support you were given was amazing =) It was also nice that you got out in about 30 minutes o.o I hope Rexor or Arvid catches the real speeder Sasnouke, that bish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..I asked Rexor a question and then he gave me a 2hr ban. o_O

    ReplyDelete