Monday, March 9, 2009

All Hail Apozen?

Before I start, lets laugh at the people who bought costumed accounts with real money and are now complaining that costumes are being dropped.

I have to apologize for one of my earlier posts, I was a bit harsh against some of the admins. Recently they have been doing a great job, and yes, this includes Rexor. o.o He is helping alot with the new Apozen and is banning some of the speeders. True that he might not have to ban some of them if he had not unwalled before, but oh well. There are also some other things I dont like, such as Rexor being in the same guild that the biggest cheater of EO is in too.




Now, I just have to tell you guys about this newb moment.

I was waiting in the new area known as the Toilets and there is this newb named Ithanhl being very annoying, speeding, cursing at people and bringing the hell guardians, in other words, being a complete noob. Rexor pops up and Ithanhl starts to ask Rexor how he got admin robes. I say "He crafted them at Witch house", the others start to say that Rexor has admin robes because he is a game master, an Administrator.

The Noob says "Lol you nerds with big words"
I ask "What was the big word?"
He says "Administratoor" - He didnt even know how to spell it.

Everyone starts to laugh at him of course because he was just so dumb. I almost felt bad for him but then Agentgirl reminded me how he was cursing and bringing the hell guardians earlier. He kept cursing at us then a minute later he d/cs.



I hear that Vult has more plans, something about speeders and a new admin? Oh and supposedly he walled Gterrenceman yesterday and specifically told Rexor not to unwall him. Comment if anyone hears any news about this.




<=====lol, look at 1Hp Heals Post to know story.

No comments:

Post a Comment