Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sweet Revenge - Update

Admins announced like 5 days ago that Apozen Overlord would drop Fire Force Wings. I think its all a lie. Vult and Teror were in the D/C room at biters and I asked if there were any changes to Apozen, Teror said ''Yes".

Arvid and Teror appear in PK today and I go for Revenge! For lying to us about the fire force wings and wrongfully walling me. I started to shoot at Teror because Arvid is more dangerous. I saw a newb ask Arvid if he could unwall and Arvid kills him with Ice Blast lol.


At first it was Shadowmagus soloing Teror... I was shooting at Teror's back trying to get everyone else motivated.



Eventually everyone joins in. Teror keeps healing himself right before dying but I managed to get the last shot lol. 123 damage at his back, even an admin must go Ouch at that.

Apparently Teror came back and was killed again lol but I didnt see that. No one managed to kill Arvid, again he is to dangerous. :P

Sweet Revenge. Rexor, want to come to pk? ^^


Update

Maybe Rexor reads my blog because the next day, I see him and Teror walking around pk killing newbs. I start to shoot at Rexor but Teror started to help him... I then lagged and died lol. I'll admit, it was a good feeling shooting at him. I guess its only fair, since I killed Teror by teaming him, but atleast I forced Rexor to heal himself with the admin spell.




On another note, a guy named Activating was in pk and started to shoot at me. I shoot back and he threatens to kill me with speed. A couple of seconds after he said that, he gets walled by Arvid lol.

He comes back to pk on an alt and complains how Arvid abused his powers because he only said he was going to speed and wasn't actually doing so at the moment. Yeah I know, its retarded. I kill him in pk and he pms me saying that he will kill me with speed. I pm back saying "Thats what you told me last time", he never came back.

Damn newbs thinking that just because they weren't cheating at the time they were walled, that somehow they are innocent. Oh well, Sweet Revenge with thanks to Arvid.

4 comments:

  1. It was quite funny to watch, Teror needed to heal every minute. This tells you something...they can be beaten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention...I'm in those screenies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out that Activating never came back to pk with the alt because it also got walled lol.

    What a pain, he started to blame me for him getting himself walled. Who goes around saying that they speed while Arvid is logged on? I feel a bit bad, he says he doesn't speed which might be true. I don't think being an idiot is reason enough to be walled but oh well.

    ReplyDelete