Friday, March 5, 2010

The worth of an EO account?

This happened to me before my previous post. In my previous post a loser named Duztin/Barduck tried to scam a guild member.

Again, remember this is before knowing about Duztin trying to scam my guild member.

I receive a pm from Duztin that claims to be Sabrina/Xxwolfettexx.



Well, as you see in the screenies, Duztin wanted to buy my account, first offered $600, after I say no, he offered $1,000 and then $2,000. Obviously a scam, but I wouldn't be surprised if people were willing to pay $600 for an EO account.

What always brings a smile to my face is knowing that no matter how much these cheaters level up, my account will forever be miles better than theirs :p. Well, this is just another example of why you should Never Account Trade, account trading is just for idiots.

I don't know if Duztin is in fact Sabrina, if its just another lie, then this guy fails even more lol.

Anyways, how much do you think your account is worth? Oh, and its not the first time someone has offered to pay $1,000 for my account :P

9 comments:

  1. Umm, I'm sure a few people would pay a couple bucks just so they could delete me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bucks..kiss my..Eo accounts are only worth about a couple of cents..and Bajz..is worth about half an Zinbabwean cent..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd be first in line if I tried to sell my account probably, LOL!

    'half AN Zinbabwean cent'

    You'll get it someday. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's done this to everyone, a couple have fallen for it good to see you guys still playing around havent spoke to you 2 since i played as conex, anyways visit eo.rakuhana.org, it's an active forum of eo players as well as some losers but i've posted some screenshot of speaking with arvid on group on his last visit the banlist is coming back on, but apparently vult-r has no plans for this game anymore anyways, nice blog sanouske, and peace out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty funny, something similar happened to me... I logged on.. and this Duztin claims to be you, Sano, pming to be on my account to he can "level and devil" it...
    Funny how I figured out he was a scammer.. saw this post on your site..
    Well.. if you could come to EO and explain to me what has happened, it'll be very much appreciated...
    -Your loyal guild member, Windhood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duztin is just a scammer, who claims to be Sabrina [Xxwolfette] which is a trusted MM.
    So dont ever deal with that faggot.

    ReplyDelete