Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The 5 Stages of Grief

A guy named Release loses his account and in about 30 minutes goes through the 5 Stages of Grief.



An important detail... he mentions his ''friend'' Trev was not on his account, showing us that he used to share his account.


1.Denial



In this stage, it is very important to say that you will quit EO atleast 3 times:

1. I quit
2. Im done
3. I'm f***ing done

All these are good. Some go as far as to advertise in global that they will quit, give their items away and then return a week later in regret (recommended for newbs).



2.Anger



"Why me?" feelings of wanting to fight back. Release says that he will start to scam now, his girlfriend tells him not to and "b/c in doin that your giving me a bad name". That is nice to see, a girlfriend more worried about her reputation, but that is a whole different issue.



3.Bargaining



Attempting to make deals, begging, wishing to get the account back, in EO, it is usually a deal with the devil. A known scammer says he will give the account back for 50 million.



4.Depression


Overwhelming feelings of hopelessness, frustration bitterness and perhaps feeling suicidal.



5.Acceptance



And as so many others in EO, people fail to learn their lesson. The girlfriend says "Fine me and Trev will lvl it for u", ignoring the fact that it was because of account sharing that he lost his account.

Repeat process in 6 months.

8 comments:

  1. OMG, classic, Sano. rofl Can't help but laugh that ppl don't learn to not share for just this reason and then bawww and threaten when it happens. lol I especially love your last touch, "Repeat process in 6 months." Well said, Sano. Touche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. My favorite it's Denial.

    1. I Quit
    2. I'm done
    3. I'm fucking done

    I've heard that sooooooooo many times... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I've quit a bunch of times

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I never thought Purplediva was like that. Well, expect the unexpected.

    On another note, this is by far your best that I've seen. You've shown the inner mind of a adolescent on a video game, and for that I applaud you.

    It made me laugh, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah its one of my favorite posts so far. Now I look at global and think... That guy is on stage 1, she is 3, he is 2.

    And on Purplediva's defense, she later said that scamming is just wrong but the first think she mentioned was how it would make her look bad. :P

    Maybe im just trying to avoid receiving hate pms by a Diva :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol omg Sano that made me lol irl. that was feaking funny as. I always enjoy reading ur blog, keep it up it always makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO, that is funny. I think the depression one is the funniest becuase he says he wants to kill himself over a game....

    ReplyDelete